Coding Brains Microsoft Services provides a comprehensive suite of services from ground-up Application Development and Maintenance to train on Microsoft Technologies that enable you to take advantage of the latest technologies without rapidly staffing new skills and deploying Internal Integration Teams. We combine Coding Brains innovative development techniques along with cutting-edge Microsoft Technologies to provide effective Business Solutions.
We can help Customers to optimize and integrate a variety of Devices and Systems and we specialize in architecting and implementing Web Services Solutions using many different vendor solutions. Coding Brains’ highly qualified Microsoft solution specialists have a rich experience in industry-specific use of web services, products and tools. Our .NET applications integration services focuses on integration of external applications to the client’s legacy systems or vice-versa. One of Coding Brains primary strengths is in helping software businesses transition their architectures to the new Microsoft stack and to translate that to user benefits.
Languages & Technologies
Software Engineering Tools
Microsoft Visual Studio.NET, Microsoft Visual SourceSafe, Microsoft Project InstallshieldLLBLGen Pro Infragistics.
Supply Chain Management, Inventory and Product catalog Management System, Human Resource Management System, Performance Evaluation & Appraisal System, Business Intelligence Adapter Development.
Microsoft Exchange 2007, Enterprise Exchange, Microsoft FrontPage, Microsoft Conferencing Server, Workflow Designer SharePoint Portal Server, SharePoint Team Services, Microsoft Content Management Server, Digital Dash Board.
Application Migration Services
Businesses the world over by using multiple Technologies as their business grows and diversifies. IT Organizations are often saddled with a large array of Technology Platforms and Applications. Coding Brains Solutions make applications flexible to the requirements by migrating legacy systems thereby increasing business responsiveness, lowering costs and mitigating risks.
- Re-engineering legacy applications on IBM Mainframe, AS400, TANDEM, HP3000 or UNIX to Windows, .Net & SQL Server
- Crystal Reports Migration to MS SQL Server2005 reporting services
- Competitive migrations for ISVs – from other databases / development platforms to .Net, Windows & SQL Server.
- Extensive Data Model that can be leveraged by consuming applications
- Migrate ISVs on previous generation MS technologies to new platforms
- Replace existing legacy business applications with Microsoft Business Solutions – Microsoft Axapta & Microsoft CRM – as applicable
Business Decision Making
The availability of data has opened up exciting opportunities for companies to gather insights, whether it is finding a new market segment or analyzing consumers. Today’s competitive business landscape necessitates companies to seek better ways to manage and monitor their information assets to derive the right benefits from their BI solutions.
Coding Brains’ established a highly skilled team of technical and functional consultants to provide solutions that collate multi-source data and build customized, user-centric, decision-enabling solutions.
Coding Brains application maintenance services are designed to lower the total cost of ownership (TCO) for your application portfolio and to help you leverage the best practices that we have formulated through our years of experience in providing these services to our customers.
Our consultants will help analyze your application portfolio and recommend a comprehensive plan for:
- Applications whose support should be outsourced.
- Applications that can be retired migrated or re-engineered.
- Support methodology, including transition plan for applications that are outsourced more on our Offshore Support Model.